It gives in-line metering of DC supply source and load consumption. Typical applications are for renewable energy, battery charging profile, Ah, energy consumption for any dc load and battery power analysis. With the optional Data Adapter DPA-3051, the on-site metering of all parameters can be monitored remotely via Ethernet to iPad or Tablet or PC. The vast on- board data logging can be downloaded off site for further analysis and investigation with Manson application software. Measured DC parameters: 0-20A, 5.0-60V or 0-60V with LCD displays Max & Min V, I. It also registers WH, Ah and operational time in Hr., Min & Sec.
• Measured voltage range 0-60V
• Measures : Current, Voltage, Power W
• Scrolling Display of: Max.V, Max.I, Min.V, Min I, Watt Hour, Amp Hour, and Operational Period in hour: minute: second
• Connect to PC via optional Data Adapter for retrieval of logged data of V, I (1,500 sets) in registered group data.
• Mounted on supplied Snap-on Mounting Bracket or to a ferrous metal Surface magnetically.
• Selectable data logging interval 30 seconds to 180 seconds.
DPM-3232 G2 User Manual
DPM-3232 G2 Catalogue
Tablet PC becomes popular. MANSON thinks this will be a common platform for remote control console.
MANSON prepares an application in iPad/Android for Power Supply remote control and Digital Power Meter remote monitoring.
To enable MANSON USB ready devices to being managed in this platform, we use Raspberry Pi technology to make the connection happen.
You can connect Manson Power Supply and DPM with USB port to Raspberry Pi B+ model. Then they can be remotely controlled through TCP/IP network from iPad/Android.
To enable this feature, it just needs two things.
1. Driver to run in Raspberry Pi. It can be downloaded in this page
2. iPad or Android apps. Search Manson Power Supply in Google Play or App store.
Please follow instruction in file to configure driver in Raspberry Pi
This is driver for connecting Manson device to Raspberry Pi through USB port.